logic

May 15, 1996 08:43 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960515002514_76400.1474_HHL79-2@CompuServe.COM>, Jerry
Schueler <76400.1474@compuserve.com> writes and quotes (to Bee):
>> Why would a person with an illogical pattern of thinking assume
>>that religion would give them security?
>       You surely have to be kidding on this one.
>
>       Jerry S.
>       Member, TI

In England, what is jelly in the US is called jam.  Note for future
reference.

All "logic" begins with an "IF"

Like: If you want a short summary of what logic is about, it is:
      ^^

"It must be jelly 'cos jam don't shake like that."

So, IF Jesus is God ...
    IF Buddha is enlightened ...
    IF Moses spoke to God ...
    IF Mohammed is God's prophet ...

Etc., etc. - then any belief system built on the "IF" will be logical,
but only within the "IF" (If I am right)

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age