Re: public image of a barbarian (to alex)

May 15, 1996 05:43 AM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
It may be that I don't get mad as quick as you do which given the nature of
my temper is just as well.  I am told it is something the survivors rarely
forget even after 20 years of counseling and powerful medication.  Other than
that, maybe it's a question of style and the amount of words we use.  Beyond
that I don't know.
The truth is you are a much nicer person than I am, but it could be that
being as cynical as I am it is easier to sound funny.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker