Re: Practical Applications of Theosophy (to Chuck & Ramadoss)

May 14, 1996 10:09 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Eldon:

I like your excellent response and I am looking forward to responses from
others, especially the newbees and lurkers. Their input would be very
valuable when much of the discussion on theos-l is carried on by a
handful of subscribers. More active and intelligent participation from
everyone will enrich each one of us.

	....Ramadoss