Re: Dzogchen

May 14, 1996 05:25 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Thanks, Jim.  I loved your post on Dzogchen.

One of the things I like about Dzogchen is its insight
into dualism, and dualistic thinking.  For example:

"If you do not know the secret of the self-liberation
(of all into a) single Body,
Then you will be deceived by apprehending the
duality of defilements and antidotes."
(THE PRACTICE OF DZOGCHEN, p 334)

These guys have even realized that defilements (sin,
impurity, evil, etc) and their antidotes (the Path, spirituality,
purification, good, etc.) are dualities.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI