Re: auras

May 14, 1996 03:25 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Doss:
>I am using the analogy. As above so below and vice versa. If I can purchase
>a clothing and cover myself so that no one can really see my actual physical
>form such as whether I am thin or heavy somewhat similar possibility may
>exist in the superphysical world.

	Interesting idea, but I don't think it holds in this case.  The first
cosmic plane is the most "truthful" by definition.  Each plane downward
into manifestation, is less truthful, more mayavic or a deeper illusion.
The physical plane is the most mayavic or illusive of all.  Thus we are
more "honest" and forthright in our dreams, then we are in the waking
state.  Only on the physical plane can we cover or hide our real being
from others--and even from ourselves.  With each plane upward, we
are more open to others, more connected, and more honest.  While HPB
was correct to say that the astral plane is illusive and we are easily
fooled there, this is even more so here on the physical plane.  There
is more "truth" on the astral, then on the physical.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI