Re: Chuch and Details About Practical Applications of Theosophy

May 14, 1996 03:08 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Chuck & Eldon:

One approach which appeals to me is that each one of us who wants to can
share how they are applying Theosophy in practice. While what works for
me and appeals to me may not be so to anyone else, there could be rare
instances where some application may be of interest to someone else. Of
course no one has to defend why of any application of Theosophy.
Otherwise, we will get into endless arguments leading to nowhere and
subscribers may be intimidated into coming out and discussion what they
are doing.

What do you all think?

	Ramadosss