Re: News from England

May 13, 1996 09:37 AM
by Alan

Doss - although the info was provided, they did *not* publishe-mail
addresses or contact information.  I tried writing to Quest some time
ago about this, but apart from one writer who had supplied his own e-
mail ID (but did not reply to mail!) I did not even get an
acknowledgment.  I guess there is still a long way to go.

Alan :-(

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960511182154.17758A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>> "*The Way Ahead* mentioned that 'An interesting example of a modern
>> network is the Internet - users who have access to information stored on
>> a large number of computer systems world-wide'. Adam Warcup's article
>

>I am glad to see the above published in the TTJ. In this respect UK is
>ahead of TSA.
>
>I have not yet seen any comprehensive article introducing Internet E-mail
>and its application to the members of TSA. I hope we see something soon
>in AT.
>
>       ...doss

---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: