Re: Dangers of Bhakti-Yoga

May 13, 1996 04:15 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>The word on the street is that Ken Wilber is no longer closely associated
>with Free John.  Wilber seems to have turned to an esoteric Buddhist
>tradition called "Dzogchen."  This I learned the other day from a friend of
>mine who also knows Wilber (though I personally don't).

	To anyone who may be interested, there is a very
good book available on the subject:
 THE PRACTICE OF DZOGCHEN by Longchen Rabjam,
Intro, trans, and annotated by Tulku Thondup, ed. by Harold
Talbott, Snow Lion, Ithaca NY, 1989. ($22.95)
Warning:  Not an easy read, but well worth studying

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI