Re: Nobody Knows? (Reply to Doss)

May 13, 1996 09:09 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I appreciate your positions but  let me see, I eat meat, drink liquor, some
of my best friends are prostitutes (quite literally) and so my vision of the
theosophical life is going to be a little different from yours.  The key to
this brotherhood or siblinghood thing is how we all manage to get along in
spite of our differences, or perhaps because of them, and if there were a way
to do it without getting everyone there hopping mad at each other, I would
love to see us take that up at the summer reunion (which is what Gerda and I
are going to try to get the name of summer school changed to because that is
what it really is.).

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker