Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 10:02 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
Chaos Magician refers only to the school of magick founded by A. O. Spare.
 It is merely a label and not to be taken too seriously.  I mention them
because they tend to be as cynical about such things as I am.
As you know, I have a different idea of responsibility than you do.  I
believe that the more power is available, the less the responsibility because
the more powerful one is the less accountable, in practical terms one, is
because there is less available to hold one accountable.  A traffic cop is
not going to do much good against an invading armored division.
Now, about this Sangreal business, is that anything like Sangria? (hic) :-)
Seriously, one can make a very good case that the old families lost their
position when they became too concerned about responsibility and not enough
about power.
The principle I operate under is that in nature (not society, that's a
different matter) either something works or it doesn't and if it works, it's
right.

Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker