Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 10:01 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
The experiment, if I remember the details correctly, utilized both remote
viewers who had a high degree of accuracy in aura reading as well as viewers
in the same room.  In addition, aura viewing equipment was tested.
The opposition, so to speak, used a visualization technique to blank the
aura.  The result was that in over 70% of the trials, the viewers were not
able to see an aura and in 25% the viewing equipment left a blank screen.
In all cases, once any noise, and it did not have to be a loud one like a
bell or hand clap, occurred, the viewer was able to again detect the aura.
No psionic equipment was used in these tests and for some reason they ended
before it could be brought in.
One of these days I am going to have to replicate the study and see what
effect my equipment has on both ends.

Chuck the Atrocious  MTI, FTSA
Heretic
Troublemaker