Re: News from England

May 13, 1996 09:43 AM
by Alan

In message <199605130001.KAA21898@zipper.zip.com.au>, Michelle Donald
<michelle@zip.com.au> writes
>I am curous as to why there are sides in this? It is great that what
>is happening is being printed but what does "us vs them" have to do
>with it?
>
>Am I missing something?
>BFN
>OOROO
>Michelle

You certainly are!  I was expelled from the exec. cttee. of my own Lodge
fot *promoting the inernet and Theosophy International!*  I went to
unattached membership before they kicked me out of the lodge altogether.
I was also accused in the letter of dismissal of not holding to
theosophical teachings, which is not a requirement of membership, and
which was in any case untrue.  My theosophical beliefs and opinions
*vary* from the norm (if there is one) but I am a theosophist just the
same.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: