Re: Election Results Monday?

May 12, 1996 04:31 PM
by Drpsionic

Keith.
The counting of the ballots starts monday morning but may not finish monday.
 With the number of contested elections, it may take a couple of days,
particularly if the results are very close and they have to go over them
again to be sure of the count.
My housemate is going to be observing the count to make sure that everyone
trusts the results and when she tells me I will post the results to this
list.

Chuck