Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 11:42 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:44 PM 5/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Code of Ethics?  Me?  You're talking to a man who wrote that "Ethics are for
>wimps!"
>I really think you should read my books before we get into this one.
>My chaos magicians would laugh themselves off their chairs at the thought of
>it.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker

But you must remember this Chuck, that I laugh myself off my chair at the
very thought of "Chaos Magicians". Think on this: Ethics are useless  or at
least irrelevant, for "wimps", but extremely important for those strong
enough to require them. I strongly imagine that a "Chaos Magician" fits
easily into the former category. Why? Well because those with real power
don't need melodramatic labels. The Sangreal gives one a slightly different
perspective of what "power' really means. "The power to act, gives one the
absolute responsibility to do so, it also confers the absolute
responsibility for the results of the action" and that, Chuck, is the only
definition of Ethics.

alexis