Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 11:32 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:43 PM 5/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Much as I hate to disagree with you on this, we did a series of experiments
>about 15 years ago that proved that the aura can be masked.  The problem is
>that doing it takes continuous concentration and can only be held for a brief
>period of time.  Any external distraction, such as a noise of any sort,
>breaks the pattern down and the aura is visible again.
>
>Chuck
>
>Chuck:

It would seem to me that the caveat here is "not by just anyone". The
"masker" would have to be a powerful "image creator and holder" and even in
that event, the "hidden Aura" would in itself be quite revelatory, because I
assure you there is nothing more startling than the lack of an
electro-magnetic field where there should be one. I any case I don't think
one would be dealing with "absence" but rather with cloaking and that's even
more obvious. Second, what were the conditions of your experiment? From
whom/what were the Auras/aura hidden? Knowing your propensity for equipage
was it an "aura reading psionic device", or an Aura reading psychic, or a
fairly large sampling of aura reading psychics? In the instance you cite,
all one would have to do when confronted with "cloaking" is clap one's hands
and shout and viola!

Alexis