Re: Comparing Auras

May 12, 1996 01:43 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:02 AM 5/12/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>We can do it through videotaped transmission with no trouble at all.  It
>might depend on a number of variables, but an e-mail could conceivably carry
>the information we would be looking for.  I'm going to have figure out how to
>set up the experiments.  I'm getting very interested in this one.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>So, my friend, am I. I know that in my case my clairvoyance is intricately
tied in with clairsentience and so I can "get" an aura over the phone, I
don't, but I can. I think it important that we also discuss the psychic
"code of conduct" or "Code of Ethics" too. It's important for people to be
comfortable with psychics, and for people to be aware that they are not
being "spied upon". Most psychics I have met, and I've met multitudes, are
extremely ethical and discreet people, they know to much about what makes
people tick not to be.

Now, in connection with subjects like these, I think those of us who are
either capable of paranormal functioning, or positively interested in it,
should have elongated discussions or "threads" on all apects of psychism and
simply ignore those who wish to equate psychism and psychosis. The headblind
are really irrelevant to those whoa re not so afflicted and I really think
we could get a lot more positive things accomplished in this regard if we
kept our discussion to the knowledgable, expereinced, and simply positively
interested, and absolutely refused to get drawn into arguments with those
who are incapable of appreciating the entire subject. In other words let's
not talk sex with eunuchs.

I mean we have an excellent panel for discussion here. You're a Psionisist,
Jerry Schueler is a Ceremnoial Magician, and I am both a ceremonial magician
and a Shaman, and JRC is a psychic and the Gods know what else. That's a
pretty good basis to begin.

alexis