Re: Free PC Mail Program with Filters

May 13, 1996 03:20 AM
by Michelle Donald

Hi All

> Many times, there were mentions about e-mail programs which can sort
> incoming messages into several folders so that it is easy to read and
> respond. Till now, there were commercial programs which can be purchased
> which had that capability. It is called filtering of messages.
>
> Finally a low cost program is hitting the market. It is expected to sell
> for $29.00 street price. But for a short time, you can get download it

There is a very popular mail reader that's FREEWARE been around for
over a year its called Pegasus. Its great - If you need help setting
it up email me directly and not to this list. Filtering etc all for
FREE. Available from the following URL's:

http://www.gla.ac.uk/Compserv/Doc/Windows/un527/un527.html
http://gopher.gla.ac.uk/Compserv/Doc/Windows/un527/un527.html
ftp://risc.ua.edu/pub/network/pegasus/

But for the benefit of you all there is a site for Windows Internet
shareware and freeware called Tucows. It's has Pegasus and lots more
the address is www.tucows.com. you can get a whole lot of nifty
programs there.

If you are a Mac person try www.shareware.com, I know it has a mac
section.
BFN
OOROO
Michelle

michelle@zip.com.au
Get On-Line Internet Training and Database Services
http://www.arch.unsw.edu.au/netcourse/