guidelines

May 11, 1996 04:20 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Eldon says:

> This list is a free-for-all that has
>a certain charm because of that fact.

Liesel says:

Eldon, I think John Meade did put down some guidelines for this list, which,
if they were adhered to, would take the conversation out of the free-for-all
category. Maybe it would be good if he repeated them from time to time. I
seem to remember that people should treat each other with courtesy &
consideration.

Here, I found it:

"This informal discussion list has been created to serve as an "Electronic
Study Group" for the Theosophical Society in America. However, all
Theosophists are welcome regardless of any formal membership status. We are
here to serve Humanity, rather than any specific organization....

"Please be tolerant, and respect the opinions and religious views of all the
list members.

"Thank you " signed John E. Mead