Re: Nobody Knows? (Reply to Doss)

May 11, 1996 03:41 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
I think I already explained in a post that went out this morning that I'm not
blaming you for anything, just using an example of how we can get along.
The problem with AB in politics was that she was so inextricably bound up
with the TS that the fact that she had an office off the grounds fooled no
one, except maybe her, for as Krishnaji said to George Bernard Shaw "At her
great age she could not longer think consecutively."
By the way, Gerda Thompson is going to be observing the vote count Monday as
she is the most obnoxiously honest person in the whole TSA.  Nothing crooked
passes her unscathed, which is why I have to work so hard to hide things from
her.

Chuck