Re: the future of the TS, vintage 1927

May 10, 1996 09:21 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Liesel:

Your post is very timely. To have moral heroism, one needs to think for
oneself (no second hand thinking) and be fearless about all consequences
including "spiritual". It is fear of one thing or the other that makes
people not act based purely on what they think is the right thing to do.
It is also fear (moral and/or spiritual or post life) that is used by
organizations control and direct the behaviour of its followers or
members. Now is the time to speak up and act to the best of our
understanding and our judgement and not the understanding and not the
judgement of someone else who may be considered however highly evolved
spiritually or on any other basis. The lack of fear and clear thinking
will make each one of us understand the problem and our intelligence will
make us act in the right manner and heroically.

	....doss