Rules of Engagement/Enragement/Enlightenment

May 11, 1996 01:48 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Theos-L Readers:

I don't think that anything productive would come out of replying
to JRC, nor continuing the thread of who is the real devil on
theos-l, out to manipulate people and control things, etc. As far
as I'm concerned, the topic is over. (This is as regards to who
is deluded, an awful person, etc.)

It would be interesting, though, if we could discuss what would
be proper guidelines for posting to this list. We could come up
with some more detailed rules than "respect the views of others".
I'd help with discussing the guidelines, and would follow whatever
we mutually agree to.

-- Eldon