Re: Paul Brunton's Comments on the TS

May 08, 1996 11:28 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:16 AM 5/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>The Notebooks of Paul Brunton (16 volumes) are in print and available
>from:
>	Larson Publications
>	4936 Route 414
>	Burdett, NY 14181
>	607-546-9342
>	800-828-9344 (for VISA and MC orders)
>
>The price per volume is $16.95 paper for most of them (some are $12.50,
>$14.95 or $19.95) or $29.95 cloth (a couple are only $25.00). A discount
>is offered if the whole set is purchased.
>
>All volumes can be borrowed from the Olcott Library, if you are a member
>of TSA resident in the US, or a member of the library.
>
>Elisabeth Trumpler
>Head Librarian
>Olcott Library & Research Center
>e-mail: olcott@dupagels.lib.il.us
>phone: 708-668-1571 or 800-669-1571

>Why thank you Elisabeth, I will order them as soon as I get moved into the
new house and new library and have room for 16 additional volumes. My
library is very "in ordnung" and everything is both alphabetized and
separated by subject matter. My new house will have more than twice the
shelf space I do now. I must admit to being surprised that someone who is as
critical of the society as is Paul Brunton would be available in the Olcott
Library. Congratulations and a big gold star to you! That's the kind of
theosophical society I love.

alexis