Re: Schizophrenia and the Psychic

May 08, 1996 06:00 PM
by Jerry Schueler

RI:
>Thus, in reading your post about the possible connection between
>schizophrenia and the psychic, I could not help asking myself, "Is it
>possible that Eldon does not realize that bringing up this presently
>quiescent subject again--especially in this manner--is going to set-off JRC
>and possibly Alexis and possibly some others in a predictable way again?"

	Oh yeah, Eldon realizes it.  But he does it anyway.  It has
something to do with integrity, I think.  I am doubtless one of the
"some others" you are referring to.   Eldon's a Prince.  By periodically
bringing up this topic and giving us further insights into the traditional
TS view on the horrors of psychism, he allows us to vent our spleen.
Its very cathartic all around.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI