gov't stress

May 07, 1996 12:52 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Hi Bee,

Guess New Zealand isn't any different than New Jersey. The must be about the
same size. I left my gov't job sooner than I'd planned, because, under
Reagan, instead of sending jobless people out on job interviews, we did an
intake on them, filed it, had so much paperwork so the computer would get
enough statistics, that it was next to impossible to refer someone out on a
job anymore. I retired. To this day, I hate paperwork! Won't touch it.
Liesel