Re: TS/Democratic Spirit & Hierarchical Feeling

May 06, 1996 11:15 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:56 PM 5/6/96 -0400, you wrote:
>	The problem with this, is that we would reward someone
>because of book-learning or letter.  I would prefer our leaders to
>have inner spirit.  But who will test for this?
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI
>

>Tests for Theosophists are hardly what the founders had in mind, but if
there were going to be tests for putative theosophical "leaders", it ought
to be an Aura comparison and folks with "muddy or dim Auras" being rejected
for leadership positions. I'd have loved to compare Blavatsky's, Olcott's or
Judge's Auras with those of the "second generation leadership.

alexis d.