The Big Question

May 06, 1996 02:29 PM
by JRC

Now and then I ruminate about what the ML would have looked like *had
Sinnet asked different questions* ... but I thought it might provide an
interesting topic for the list (if anyone wants to take it up):

	If *you* (anyone on the list that wants to respond) were given
the opportunity to ask *one question* of an Adept, what would that
question be?

								-JRC