Re: Ruminations

May 06, 1996 00:12 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:07 PM 5/5/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960505065620.0069d808@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>I gave my copy of
>>"Ruminations" to Rudolfo Don at dinner tonight. When I get the money
>>together send me one extra.
>>
>>fondly
>>alexis d.
>
>I will send and wait for the money when you have it.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>I wish I could promise that the pamphlet on which I lavished such love and
work will "suddenly enlighten him as to our motivations" and i truly hope it
will. He's a very nice, very conservative man,  and much enamoured of the
style of the original wordings of 1875. But I do have hopes he will come to
see that we neither mean any harm to the cause, or have done any harm.
Probably the primary obstacle people seeking evolutionary change run into is
tradition.

alexis d.

The money will come as soon as is possible.