Tibet etc.

May 05, 1996 10:32 PM
by Richtay

> Doss:
> >So I would be very optimistic and wait and see what we can find in the
> >monastery.
>
> Doss-ji you would be, you are the eternal optimist. I will be optimistic
with you - will Rich go to Tibet again?

> In friendship,
>
> Kim

It looks like a small team is planning the trip in October of this year to
Dzogchen Monastery in Kham province to see Tulku Kalzang Rinpoche.  I am not
sure yet if I will be a part of that team -- mostly a question of finances
and Visa.  You can be sure the list will be updated as soon as anything
certain is decided.  It seems there will be a meeting in late May or early
June of interested people.