Re: HPB/CWL

May 05, 1996 08:36 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Each plane of existence is a full-featured realm of experience,
>with laws of nature, "physical" forms, and various classes of
>beings from the different kingdoms of nature.
>
>The seven principles are not an experience of embodied
>existence on seven planes. They are seven aspects or
>ingredients of sentient being, including insight, thought,
>feeling and desire, and sense perception. These qualities
>or attributes of consciousness are necessary for one to
>come into existence on any plane.

	Eldon, you have said this many times over
the years.  So far, you have never reconciled your views
to HPB's comment that "Each principle is on a different
plane." (Inner Group Teachings p 19).  Is HPB wrong?

>When we look at planes of existence, we have a spectrum
>of possible planes, but there are only certain discrete
>"places" or centers or worlds or levels along this spectrum
>where existence actually takes place.
	Eldon, please tell me where you get this stuff.  I
thought HPB says that life is everywhere.  G de P (whom you
have studied a lot more than I have) says that every single
geometric point in space is a living consciousness-center
or Monad.   Why do you persist in saying that life/existence
must be confined to certain regions?  Can you give me a
quote?

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI