Re: Denizen of theos-hell

May 05, 1996 04:36 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
 Have you never heard that the majority is always wrong?  Personally I have
no trouble arguing with a billion people who thought that Mao was anything
other than a butcher.
And comparing us to his wife and her cronies is too funny for us to be
insulted by it.  Besides, I'm waiting for the retainer fee I'm charging the
ES to destroy the internet. :-)

Chuck the Barbaric Capitalist Running Dog MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
Heretic
Troublemaker