Re: Wilber and Hero Worship

May 04, 1996 11:46 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:40 PM 5/4/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Your sensitivity is understandable and I am surprised that Keith has not
>responded to you.  Maybe you terrify him.
>In any event, this is a case where the time lag in receiving and getting
>postings on the list is playing havoc with conversation.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA, M G of 5
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>As you now know, Keith responded privately to me and now all is copacetic.
The trouble with us elderly activists is that sometimes we operate on
autopilot. In retrospect I should have gone back and asked him HOW he meant
it and told him of my own experience with the word. But in the long run, no
harm done. I just find it very interesting and educational how many people
grabbed the opportunity to flame me for it. (Not you!)

alexis