Re: Yes, DOCTRINE

May 04, 1996 02:49 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

John:

Count me in as one who is totally with you in your analysis.
There are many others, may be a small minority who feel the importance of
the Brotherhood and have found the "doctrines" help them to apply the
principle of Brotherhood in daily life in our interaction with other
human beings.

Here I have to share my personal experience. It is only after being
exposed to the lectures, books, videos of J Krishnamurti,that I came to
the realization that the point of emphasis is Brotherhood. I saw parallel
in his statements and statements of HPB in Key to Theosophy.

Whether the Theosophical Organizations like it or not, the idea of
Brotherhood and need to do things that improve the quality of life of
everything is catching up. One indication of the number of publications
that I find in Book Stores in comparison with those on Theosophy.

Sooner all of us here recognize the importance of Brotherhood and help
our fellow humans and all other living entities, better all of us will
be. As things improve for the world, we too as part of the world derive
the benefit.

	...doss