Re: Yes, DOCTRINE

May 04, 1996 00:09 AM
by Richtay

> Too bad ASCII won't let one change font size. Then it could be written
> twice as big and apparently then be twice as true.
>        -JRC

It's a good quip, John.  But is that your only response to what Greg posted?
 I think there is no question that Theosophy was offered to the world with a
doctrine.  And if folks choose not to accept that doctrine, so what?  They
may be called "Theosophists" all the same.  But I sense from your response
that have have no retort to the SUBSTANCE at issue.

<yup, with multimedia I would make that last line PLENTY bigger!!  :) >