Re: Brotherhood nomenclature

May 04, 1996 05:05 PM
by Kim Poulsen

>This is really splitting hairs, but just see how ingrained it is. We're
>talking about these things, & you're trying hard not to offend, & here you
>go with "Mensch". It's *der* Mensch, not das Mensch.

>Shalom

>Liesel

Liesel, thank The Great Law you stopped signing yourself LFD, you had me
worried for a moment (and Alan had to pad my shoulder). I said *like* in
mensch but without the gender, there are no gender in danish (just ask
Bee): menneske. Et menneske. Et menneske without regard to sex, colour,
etc. that is what we are here.

> I didn' mean to make you feel bad.

Actually it is the last month here which made me feel bad. I think it is
getting better day for day though (and thanks for the pad both).

Shalom too and plenty of it!

In friendship,

Kim