Re: to follow through

May 04, 1996 09:25 AM
by Virginia Behrens

Liesel - you wrote:

>After I sent off your message, I thought of clearer terms for
>"substance" and "phenomena". Substance is the thing itself, &
>"phenomena" are the effects it creates. It's just like they call
>certain small particles neutrinos, but only know them by their
>effects. They're too small to be visible.

V.,
This is great!  Thank-you.  This helps my thinking a bunch.

>L.,
>It may have been in the AT.

V.,
Thanks - I'll keep this message and perhaps get a chance to track
it down.

>L.,
> The one I'm in touch with is Nick Porreco, nlporreco@bpa.gov. I
>would think that someone in that group would be able to answer
>some of your questions, whether they have ESP or not.

V.,
Thanks again for pointing me to a possible source.

>L.,
>Yes, I meant Dora. She wrote a book or an article together with
>Dr. Shafica Karagulla (I think I spelled the name right).

V.,
Is this the same Dora who is living in the Seattle area (state of
Washington, US) and is connected to Ocras Island?

>L.,
>If you're interested in "chi" (prana) I have a good book about it.
>In case you haven't come across it, it's Serge Kahili King's
>"Earth Energies".

V.,
I'll keep this reference too.

>L.,
>Funny yoou should mention it. Just this afternoon I was at my
>acupuncturist, & she straightened out my chi blockages some.

V.,
I love it when this happens - either from me or to me.

With gratitude,
Virginia