Denizen of theos-hell

May 04, 1996 02:29 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

Donna:

[responding to Alexis]

>Oh, the evils of Theos-hell !

Without repeating the message and reply, I think that you've
come up with a brilliant term here. Something that is as
noteworthy as my previously coined term "gang of four" or
Chuck's "barbarians".

What a good nickname for 'theos-l': 'theos-hell'. A world
we descend into, in order to be ground over by the forces
of nature, to suffer, and to eventually redeem ourselves!

-- Eldon