Re: To: Dan, Re: spiritrualism

May 03, 1996 02:26 PM
by Jerry Schueler

> I find this whole article rather of the caliber of those who
>described witches & non-believers in the Middle Ages. Flapdoodle!
>They don't know very much what they're talking about. .... I wish you'd
>explain to me why you took the trouble to put that on theos-l.

	Liesel, you beat me to the punch.  I asked
myself the very same question.  However, I didn't finish the
article, having realized its worth during the first part.  Dan, why
did you post this?  Did you want comments?  Are you trying
to tell us something?  Like Liesel, I too missed the point.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI