Re: TSA Elections - 2 Yr Voting Requirement

May 02, 1996 09:47 PM
by ramadoss

 To: Theos-l, Theos-Buds, Theos@netcom.com

Hi

As a followup, I have today sent the following letter (with print outs of
theos-l messages on the subject) by FAX to John Algeo to make sure that it
reaches him immediately.

I am posting it to keep all the TSA Members here fully informed.

I will be awaiting to hear about further action by TSA in the matter.

MK Ramadoss
Member TSA, San Antonio TX Lodge

   FAX MESSAGE

   May 2, 1996

   John Algeo
   National President
   The Theosophical Society in America
   P.O. Box 270
   Wheaton, IL 60189

                     National Elections Ballots

   Dear Bro. Algeo

   	This is a follow up to my letter of April 27, 1996
   which I faxed you.

   Eldon Tucker posted a very informative message (see enclosed
   copy). From the message it appears that it is based on
   information that was provided to him from Wheaton.

   	Today, I have posted a response to his message. A copy
   of my response is enclosed. If the reasons given in his message
   are the basis for justifying retroactive denial of voting
   rights to members who were TSA members in December 1995, then
   it is my humble opinion that the basis is just a poor excuse
   and is not based on very strong legal grounds.

   	In this issue of voting rights, I hope no injustice is
   done by TSA to its members either due to oversight or ignorance
   of the law. Time is running out fast and quick action is
   needed.

   	Since you are not subscribed to theos-l and may not
   have seen the messages, I am enclosing them for your
   information and action.

   	With fraternal greetings,
                                           Yours fraternally,

                                           M. K. Ramadoss