Re: To Eldon vis a vis CWL

May 01, 1996 07:35 PM
by Richtay

Alexis writes,

> In
> fact, my repugnance for the uLT began when I innocently walked into their
> San Francisco Meeting Place and announced "I've just read some wonderful
> books by Charles Leadbeater". Well, you can imagine the reception I was
> given. I went away thinking "what impossible bigots".

I honestly don't want to start up another round of nastiness.  I just want to
clarify ONE thing.

Let me get this straight.  Alexis can't stand CWL.  ULT can't stand CWL.
 Alexis and ULT feel much the same about CWL.

Therefore it is Alexis' duty to warn others of the dangers of CWL, while
pointing out how repugnant ULT is?!?!?

Yikes.