Re: Membership in the Gang of Four

May 01, 1996 11:33 PM
by Richtay

Alexis writes,

> Eldon, as I view it the "us and them" polarization was instituted when I,
> and some other people were referred to as heretics, and blasphemers, and
> disrespectful of HPB. Believe me, no one at all is more respectful of, and
> fond of, HPB than I. I believe I, at least, may have over reacted to that
> polarization and added to it.

Too bad he can't read my posts.  Because I can promise it wasn't the
"fundamentalists" who used the terms heresy and blasphemy, but members of the
"Gang," and I think they were kidding.  At least that's what Chuck tells me.
 No one on this list ever called Alex, or Jerry S, or Chuck, or Alan,
"heretics," though in their humor they think they are heretics in my (or
others') eyes ...

So why don't we lay off the persecution complexes, all of us, and just move
on?