Everyone is excluded

May 01, 1996 02:15 PM
by Ken Malkin

Good day to you all,
	Legitimate questions have been raised by the actions of the
personages (‘Wheatonists’), entrusted with the public dissemination of
Theosophical ideas. It appears reasonable to observe that the great
intellectual refinements Theosophy offers are being sabotaged.
	In addition, the fiduciary responsibility, trust and corporate
veil may have been breached by the actions of the Board of Directors and
the individual officers of the Theosophical Society in America. Through
the exposure to law suits for cause (and the attendant expense),
individuals and members may be at legal risk.
	More important once again, the reliability of our presentations
to man - kind of Theosophy as a whole and its inherent individual
creditability will be examined, questioned and doubted.
	Perhaps the grandmother is better left as the soulless corpse
she appears to be. Can we expect a continuing rejuvenation that each new
member brings? Where is the reverberating of renewed thrill filled joy
full ness of energy to be found?  I’m sure that the “Growth” in our
organization for the past one hundred years will attest to our value...
	Further, the argument can be made that the long term effort
by/for stability of our current administration has been shown to be
attuned to the working of what is generally called a Cabal. I see no,
nor do I feel a “Master” vibration at work from Wheaton at now.
	It is obvious the ‘Wheatonists’  have ‘circled their wagons’.
Threatening and cajoling those they can (arise ES people, look to Alice
Bailey et.al. for what is hidden from you and only handed out like some
work house porridge, The SUN shines for everyone), ignoring the balance
of the members opinions by silence. Who amongst us has heard from the
‘Wheatonists’ when we have cared enough to have voiced opinion (see
below).  These are the actions of fear filled people.
	Is, at the root of this apprehension, avariciousness and/or
greed disguised? Their current direction and actions by any measure have
been far afield of unity and harmony with the three declared objects of
the Theosophical Society.
	Amongst the questionable activities the ‘Wheatonists’ have
promulgated have been;  by-laws created in secret and shamelessly
presented as accomplished fact. This seen when they are finally made
public in passing presentation.  Gross and obvious electioneering that
has been both immoral and illegal. Sub-rosa disenfranchisement of
members voting rights by interpretation made to order on the spot. Even
the presentation of an un-elected person as a factual officer (Bertha
Bland) as the current 1st Vice President prior to her public (might one
presume pre-determined, by the way does that mean that Bing is correct,
he has been brown balled?) election.
	All of this conduct appears akin to a suit ordered by mail,
prepaid, from Hong Kong and delivered via Fed-Ex in 72 hours.  Like or
not you own it.
	The ‘Wheotonists’ actions deserve review. In fact, all of the
upset my indeed be a diversion for something else. While we bay like
hounds at the front door for our “Just rights”, the material masters
true agenda is carried on out of view.
	To that point, why is accounting of revenues, expenses,
membership services, even membership lists requested for specific and
reasonable needs available to current office holders only and not to
other members? Why is everything  so difficult to accomplish or obtain
from the on high?
	Is there a  plan to sell the Wheaton headquarters and operate
from another venue? What then of the resultant multi-millions of dollars
of capital. Who will control it? For what reason? What checks and
balances will be allowed to apply at the membership level and how?
	Why are the “Esoteric Society” members whose avowed aim is to
“Only serve, never lead”, “Only” controlling the form of our public
expression, action and nature from Adyar to Wheaton including individual
lodges?  Where can one find the higher order of  “Master” vibration in
all this politics, material consolidation and accumulation, and the
continuing focus about form stuff,  Form Stuff . FORM STUFF?
	OK you Caesar’s (‘Wheatonists’) of need, we will render unto you
your desire minds wants. Your own fear and avaricious personal
self-serving-ness have unmasked you. The rapacious nature of those in
who the masters vibrations have been spent is seen and known.
	I speak here not only to/of  your continuing dis-regard for the
decent and general acceptance of democratic principles, but greater,
your suborning of a magnificently presented treatise on/for human- ness.
All of us are sullied and despoiled by any despotic addressment of the
gift.
	‘Wheatonists’, give it a break, take what you will in the light
of day for all to see and understand the lesson. Depart now taking with
you all the baggage of your desires need.  STOP adulterating the
magnificent value of  The Theosophical movement by mixing up your view
of import and want/need (what many others refer to as a daily biological
action), with the purity of, and the mission of the three declared
objects so blessedly placed before man - kind.
	You are unmasked now, your true master is form. Justify what you
are doing by whatever means you need. Take all the transitory goods you
can and by any name for justification, just STOP and DEPART!
	Please leave the Theosophical name as the only remnant of
human-ness you may be able to muster. There in may be found salvation
for us all.
Gosh I’m upset...
Ken Malkin
<><<<><><><><><><><><><><<><><<<><><><><><><<<><><><><><><><<><><><<><><
For the consideration of all. The following is copy of a letter
forwarded by 54 arbitrarily and illegally disenfranchised voters of the
Miami lodge and unanswered as of this posting to:

William N. Greer, National Secretary            BY CERTIFIED MAIL
The Theosophical Society in America
Copy to John Algeo, National President
1926 N. Main Street
Wheaton, Illinois 60189                     	   April 25, 1996

Dear Sir:

        We the undersigned, members in good standing of The Theosophical
Society in America, do hereby demand that you send to us ballots for the
election of national officers and directors.  None of us has received
our ballots and it is our belief that you did not send them to us
because we have not been members for two years or more as would be
required under the proposed new national bylaws which were, adopted in
an illegal procedure tallied by you January 6, 1996, and which you,
therefore, have no authority to enforce.  You were notified of the
illegality of the bylaw referendum procedure by the Ad Hoc Committee of
7 Lodge Presidents on December 18, 1995, and again on February 16, 1996.
Furthermore, all of the undersigned have been members since before
January 6, 1996, and even if the bylaw referendum had been properly
conducted, it is our view that your applying the 2 year membership
requirement to us retroactively, is illegal. As you wish to have the
ballots returned to you by May 10, 1996, it is imperative that you act
immediately, and send us our ballots.

Signature:                              Street Address, City, State,