Re: Gang

May 01, 1996 10:54 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:57 PM 4/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960430055335.0069598c@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>>Oddly enough it's one of my own  "prime concepts" as well. It's
>>interesting, does it also ring true with the other two members of the "Gang"?
>
>I keep seeing references to a gang of 4 or 5 - but no idea of who they
>are supposed to be - maybe I missed some mail on this?
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
> well Alan, considering that your are assumed to be a member by all and
sundry, I guess I'd best fill you in. Someone, I think it may have been
Chuck, made a comment on the list that some Theosophists consider the T.S.
to be the nucleus of the new world religion, etc. and that this list was to
be used for that purpose. I commented that oh no, it wouldn't be, because as
I put it to Chuck: You and I and Alan and  Jerry S, and JRC won't let it"
then Eldon commented that we were the "Gang of Four" and, of course, Chuck
and I "grabbed the ball and ran with it"! And that my boy, is how the Rt.
Rev. Dr. Alan Bain became a gangster!

alexis