Re: How do we broadcast theosophy nowadays

Apr 30, 1996 08:53 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Dear Liesel:

Glad to see your message.

What JK's books and videos have done is to more clearly understand the
fundamental Theosophy - especially as it relates to the First Object. If
you see some of his lectures, they echo what HPB had stated in Key to
Theosophy. From that point of view I think he is talking about Theosophy
without discussing all the details about the unseen world and the past
historical details of man and the universe.

	....doss