Re: To: Eldon re: CWL

Apr 30, 1996 08:06 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, liesel f. deutsch wrote:

> PS I forgot that the objectors include your wife, Brenda. She bowed out of
> theos-l a long time ago, because she didnt' like the hurtful remarks people
> were making.
>
> But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't join the other list anyway. I don't
> see any purpose served by going over long past & forgotten events & the
> lives of dead people, which don't matter any more to daily theosophical

                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>living.
^^^^^^^

Liesel: I am 1000% with you. The bottom line is how I apply any
Theosophical knowledge to my life - no matter from where or from whom it
was received. Just talking does not get anywhere. Secondly, "Ingratitude is
not one of our vices" as one of the Adepts told AP Sinnett. I am just
grateful for any idea or inspiration or any help any one has given  me -
no matter who it is - the lowest savage to highest Adepts.  IMHO the
world will be better if we can get more and more people  responsible and
thus be grateful for any help they get from anywhere. No one from
outside force this attitude. It has to come from within.

	...doss