Re: Wicca????

Apr 30, 1996 10:19 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 11:24 PM 4/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>It could be you a have a Crowley book that I don't have, because the only
>context I ever saw it in was the Wiccan one and I'm feuding with them after
>they tried to kill me last summer.
>
>Chuck the Barbarian MTI, FTSA M G of 5
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>"You take one pound of master and three pounds of curry powder..." The
>Theosophical Cannibal Cookbook
>
>You have brought up some very interesting things. I.E. you know that Wicca
is the least monolithic of all "groups", it is certainly not unified or
organized in any way, every little "High Priestess" considers herself "The
Boss". So then, I ask which Wiccans are feuding with you? If they tried to
kill you, it makes them highly unorthodox Wiccans indeed, because the
Wiccans in particular constantly emphasize the benevolent nature of their
beliefs and practices. They present themselves as benevolent harmless folk
who've been persecuted by Christianity over the centuries and rely on "The
Law Of Threefold Return" to "square" things with folks who are harmful. If
there is a Wiccan Group that practices harmful magic, I need to know more
about them. They will be unhappy with their next attempt.

alexis