Re: TSA Elections - 2 Year Voting Requirement

Apr 29, 1996 09:57 PM
by ramadoss

Eldon:

It was very Theosophical of you for your forthright and quick response.

There is a legal issue that is involved here regarding some of the members
who were not sent the ballots even though they voted in the last bylaws change.

Even though the my message was Faxed to John Algeo early Saturday, (An
e-mail message would have saved me long distance toll charges for Fax as it
was sent on my dime not that of TSA; But e-mail communication at TSA is
still not very satisfactory). I did not receive any response either on
Saturday, Sunday or Monday. It was only after giving ample time to John, I
posted it here.

Let us wait and see, whatever happens.

        ...doss

PS: I am fairly familiar with your role in that I was a database person in
my last job quite some years ago. I am in my present vocation by "accident"
if you believe in accidents!!!

========