Re: How do we broadcast theosophy nowadays

Apr 29, 1996 12:28 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>By the same token, I
>don't look at gruesome murder msyteries on TV or in the movies any more. I
>can tolerate negativity even less than others, because I was raised in a
>very negative atmosphere, & it took me years to shake it off. So I don't
>need it reinforced now. Not even a little bit.
	Liesel, this is exactly my wife's attitude, and I respect it.  Especially
since reading some recent psychological reports on the effects of tv
and movies.  Negativity, in any form, can adversely effect you.  If I had it
to do over again, I would not have allowed my children to watch the amount
 of junk movies that they did.

>If it pleases you, and you've learned a few things from it, well, then, good
>for you. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
	I do.  And I respect your right to push the delete key whenever
you want to.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI