Re: etc.

Apr 29, 1996 01:15 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 12:53 AM 4/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
Chuck:

As you now, I have anything but an orthodox approach to adept hood, but I
must say that your definition is as far from mine as CWL's were.
How did you develop these ideas, what is your basis for assuming that people
you've never heard of exist and do "secret things"? I need to have a lot
more out of you before i can begin to consider what you say as possibly
valid. I think I've been entirely open and clear with you on what I think
about adepts and why. In fact my view of them is so entirely demythologized
that you view my lists of adeptii as just very talented people, but that's
exactly what I think them to be, with an "x" factor built in. You will find
out about the "x" factor when Connections is finished. But i will say this.
None of them is a Homo Sapiens.

alexis