Re: This *is* a Theosophical List.

Apr 28, 1996 05:28 PM
by Richtay

Alan writes,

> You may find as much
> delusion in the mirror as you find here.  In the meantime, although some
> of us may also have something to learn, *please* try to cultivate good
> manners and politeness to the other subscribers on the list.

Alan, are you kidding?!?!  Let me get this straight -- YOU are telling ME to
cultivate good manners and be polite !  It is only in the last week --
deliberately -- that I have begun responding to some on this list as I and
others have been responded to over the past months.

After the countless instances of nastiness and jokes at others' expense,
coming from a very few on this board, you have the audacity to ask ME to be
"polite"?

Perhaps you find me disrupting the board?  Perhaps you find me insinuating
that some of your friends are deluded in their views of Theosophy?  Wow --
how novel.  Of course I've never experienced THAT phenomenon !!

But I ask you -- find the SOURCE of the disruption, and get back to me.

But in the meantime, let me refresh your memory as to the kind of
"politeness" some are dishing out, and in which you are gleefully joining in: