Filters

Apr 28, 1996 05:28 PM
by Richtay

Alexis writes,

> I have, however,
> filtered RichTay as he's as useless to talk to as Pat Robertson.

Wow.  I think that makes five times that Alexis has mentioned that I have
been added to his filter.  Actually, I think I have missed a few of his posts
<believe it or not> and so it could be more.

> The kind of
> theosophy that RichTay, Eldon, and Daniel Caldwell represent is exactly the
> kind of mindless pharaseeism that Blavatsky IMO would have loathed.

How many villains do we have now?  Perhaps we should form our own "Gang of
Pharisees"?  Betcha we'd get LOTS of members !

But actually, Eldon, Daniel and I have significant disagreements.  Quite
significant.  Yet I don't remember the last time one of them insulted me, or
vice versa.  In fact, we seem to work pretty well together, have established
reasonable boundaries, and have (I think) quite high respect for each other.

Wow -- is it possible that a brotherhood exists among those who think quite
differently?

> She [HPB],
> like me, was "quick to loathe".

Well, now.  How many similarities indeed there truly are between Alexis and
HPB.  Let's count them, shall we?  Why, they are virtually the same person,
no?  Maybe HPB has come back to teach us all a lesson in brotherhood and
kindness.
<grin>